IRFP044 Germany Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to everybody.

If more people are interested I would like to start a Group Buy for IRFP044s but for Germany only to save shipping costs.

The price at Richardson Electronics is $0,87 per piece for more than 100 pieces. It should cost no more than € 0,95 per piece after Taxes, Shipping costs etc.

If more are interested please inform me before I order for myself.

150 pcs. of IRFP044's in a groupbuy

Hi Promitheus,

I am also interested in 150 pcs. of IRFP044's (not the -N version!) in a groupbuy if I'm not in the groupbuy of PrimeCase (I'm on the "Waiting List" of that groupbuy)

I wonder if you can find a (European-) supplier that can beat the very good price of Richardsons!!

Promitheus,
you may be right. The German Richardson site says:
Sie können auch online bestellen, allerdings nur direkt in USA, alle Versandkosten, einschließlich der Verzollung, gehen zu Ihren Lasten. Die Zahlung per Kreditkarte ist möglich, zzgl. aller Versand- und Zollkosten.
So we can just create an account and order online from here - and pay all fees and taxes. I think this is what you intended to do.

Maybe it would be an idea to expand this thing on IRF610, which costs 0,28$ from 100-499 pcs, also a very good price.

Well the price is so good I would also order alone for me.
I just thought I could save a little more money if the order was with more people.
I need at least 100 pieces from IRFP044. We do have to pay 16% taxes and around 3% zoll.

To send the transistors in Germany it won´t cost more than 4,20€.

If people are interested from other Europian countries it will cost I think around 10-12€.

The idea to order the IRF610 and IRF9610 is good.
We can make the order than for all parts.

The price is very good . Schuro has them at 0,81€.

Maybe we should make a WIKI so people can at first show what they need and than we can see what that will cost.

I will telephone the company in Germany to see what they can do.
I will have an answer on Monday for the subject.

The people who are interested can send me an email to tell me how many pieces they want.

I will make a list and see how many we will buy together.
This list is not an order I only want to know how many people are interested and how many pieces total.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.