DIYZONE sell Aleph2 & Aleph5 KIT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
averageman said:
Please try the link: http://www.diyzone.net/phorum/read.php?f=5&i=190479&t=190319

WU LIMIN said he registerd "Volksamp" in Taiwan, didn't he!

Volks = folks = people in Germany

I think Mr. Pass would like to offer some amps everyone affordable through "Volksamp". ;)

It seems that Mr Wu is really a "true" business man. He even have the grace to register Volksamp brand under him.

Well, what can I say!

Maybe I should register his company name in Europe, US and many more location. Hmmmm... if I only have the money.

CH2

Lighting idea & easy components

As I see, He is registering Aleph60 & Aleph100, Not "VolksAmp".

I think it is not good enough. But I think that it is.

I have been troubled by this sort of conflict between DZ & diyaudio and Mr. NP, Lighting idea & easy components. It becomes very complicated for me. Don't know what to say by now.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I've been waiting to use this one...:clown:

Attachments

• 98772batmanrobinpictures.jpg
    98772batmanrobinpictures.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 698
Joined 2003
Paid Member
http://www.rt-audio.nl/index.php

On their home page they are praising NP and his contributions to the DIY community, but I dont see any "kits". He claims to have the parts in stock to build the creations, but I dont see any list to purchase from. But, he does have some downloads that Nelson has removed from his own site that are available to the public. A "friendly" phone call should be sufficient.

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
linjunan said:
How to you think: if you sincerely share your friend with your special design but he sells and gets profit from your design?

I do not know if it is illegal. But I will be very angry about that.

Well, that is human nature. I suggest that you not bother to
be very angry. In the future, either don't share the information
or understand that this will happen and accept it.

:cool:

MEGA-amp said:
http://www.rt-audio.nl/index.php

On their home page they are praising NP and his contributions to the DIY community, but I dont see any "kits". He claims to have the parts in stock to build the creations, but I dont see any list to purchase from. But, he does have some downloads that Nelson has removed from his own site that are available to the public. A "friendly" phone call should be sufficient.

I do have no opinion in RT company. I focus on if it is reasonable. I think only Nelson Pass has the right to say it.

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
linjunan said:
I am afraid of you will not share your knowledge after that kind of human nature. :bawling:

Maybe.

Maybe you will be afraid, and maybe you won't.

Maybe you will share your knowledge and maybe you won't.

It seems that there are many artists afraid of both alternatives:

That you will not be appreciated.

That you cannot show your art.

:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.