Need help of heat removal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kind time of day all!
Excuse for mine English - wrote the translator.
At me such question - me it is necessary to disspate 350 watt of heat from one channel (amplifier-normal x-amp ). I have picked up radiators what can - 200õ300õ26, such at me 8 on 2 channels. It turns out on 2 radiators on the side (175 watt of heat). Whether it is possible to put them against each other so that to receive 400õ300? The matter is that to me the design seen recently where the case was narrow and high has attracted. I shall connect their wide aluminium plate in the middle, thickness, likely, somewhere under 0,6-1 centimeter, it is possible on a place of contact I shall smear heat-conducting paste. Such design it will be good to disspate heat and the top radiator to work in the same thermal mode, as bottom? Transistors naturally will fastens on a plate.

And still variant: to not connect radiators, and to put on three transistors on each radiator. What will be consequences at possible work in a different thermal mode?
Very much it would not be desirable to make a wide and dimensional design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.