ALEPH 5 wiring diagram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am in the process of developing a DIY Aleph 5 power amplifier. The main reference document is the original Aleph 5 service manual and KK PCB's (PASS LABS ALEPH-5 - Class-A DIY amplifier schematic & PCB).

In the amplifier schematic/board, I am unable to find the GND path. Where should I connect the power supply GND point and the amplifier GND? Please advice.

---
Best regards,
Binu Paul

I thought they were for the input signals alone. Will it cause any harm or noise issue if I connect the supply GND to the same point?

Also, what about the negative terminal of the Speaker? Only +ve is there on the amp board.

Best regards,
BP

Attachments

• Component Layout.jpg
    Component Layout.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 436
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
there are enough pictures of original Alephs , study them and learn

First Watt amps are made on same principles/approach , regarding physical layout and power wiring

Nobody can't teach you pcb layout wizardry in fast way .... that's sorta multidisciplinary Voodoo , when one have it in hands/brain

KK's pcbs aren't best specimens to study , search forum for other Aleph pcbs , you'll find necessary graphical files , then you can build on that experience

plenty of info around - invest some elbow grease and you'll learn more than from answers on few (random) questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.