My first Pass Labs clone: Aleph (X)Ono(-ish) phone stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ono: PCB layout

Here is my PCB layout

Attachments

• Ono-PCB-Edwin.jpg
    Ono-PCB-Edwin.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 225
Voltage Regulator

Salas Shunt Regulator (v1.2R) producing +- 30V DC. I incorporated the K(Keantoken's)-Multiplier into the PCB, but somehow, the latter didn't work well, so I by-passed the K-Multiplier and directly connected the input of Salas Shunt Regulator to the unregulated DC coming from my filter bank, which is housed in a separated casing along with the toroidal transformer

Attachments

• IMG_8483.JPG
    IMG_8483.JPG
    745.2 KB · Views: 214
Unregulated DC power bank

This is the PCB of the unregulated DC power bank for both L + R channels. I'm using MUR820 diodes as rectifiers and Kendeil K05 electrolytic caps.

Attachments

• Unregulated-DC-PCB.jpg
    Unregulated-DC-PCB.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 200
  • Unregulated-DC-Sch.jpg
    Unregulated-DC-Sch.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 192
Can I use SUT with XOno?

I would like to experiment a bit with an MC step-up transformer. Is it possible to use MC cartridge + SUT + XOno? I assume that I should hook the SUT output to the MC input of XOno? Or is it a very bad idea....

I'm thinking of hooking MC cart + SUT to XOno MM input, but cannot change the resistive loading with XOno MM input....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.