What to build after ACA?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The ACA sounds very nice. I could live with these amps from here on out. It's been on an average of 7hrs every night. Over the weekend I really cranked them for some music marathon listening. They are playing as I type this.

Some people that build a lot of electronics may take some of these simpler circuits for granted but, as a critical listener, these amps can be considered as good as it needs to be.

To the contrary, simple amps that sound as good as these do should make one question instead, what it is we pay thousands of dollars for otherwise.
Thank you for the answer. I look forward to listen to my ACAs when they are finished.
In big class A amps with linear PSU the components are expensive.
The attached amp is an example of an amp that would be expensive even as a DIY amp? ....don't know what it cost as a factory amp....but probably more than 1000 dollars. It takes some man hours just to assemble it......but who needs all those watts?

Attachments

• 11102402027b3f95a92e632a30.jpg
    11102402027b3f95a92e632a30.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 240
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.