SIT-3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2008
Paid Member
How's the sound?

Don’t want to get off this threads topic...short answer is I don’t believe my system is optimized yet enough to make a judgement. My current drivers don’t have the efficiency necessary to take full advantage of the ACA, nor have I tried a preamp with any gain...only DCB1.

When I get things sorted I will be making comparisons between the Semisouth and both Vishal/Harris IRFP240 for giggles. That’s why I made sockets and remotely mounted the transistors.

Honestly, I’m not sure my old ears are capable of hearing a difference. It might be the same thing as asking someone what a new dish tastes like...”tastes like chicken”.:scratch1:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
oh yeah!

Attachments

• youshallnotPassbutton3.jpg
    youshallnotPassbutton3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 696
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
And that means that AER, Cube, Rethm, Lowther and Voxativ fans can add the SIT-3 to their list of prospective amp options. Happy days with another precious gift from master Nelson!

and Mighty ZM is adding - all those fans of something gutsier , as 8 or 10 or 12 or 15" Tannoy duals are ....... in fact entire universe of non FiFi speakers

The World is your Oyster , being one of 250 lucky ones , having speakers chosen by same amount of care

Tantric amp ; definitely orgasmic , but not sexual ....... and definitely without short prescribed use dosage

:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.