SIT-3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
regarding ZM - whether this good man was born a genius I have no idea but I can easily consider him a self-made genius through his trying just about everything as far as I can tell. The knowledge that alone gives one is akin to what it takes to be a great concert pianist. Both, nonetheless, require a great aptitude for the subject.

I know he hates this kind of thing: my gushing - but we are very lucky that ZM cares about this kooky hobby/puzzle as much as he does.

I have to wonder if I knew one-tenth as much as he does would I spend time here? I think I might not which makes me appreciate the patience and generosity. Of course, this flows from his spiritual adviser and wise "parent" by way of tribute ...

So he joked about "genius" and i could not help myself.

3 of a perfect pair.

Wish it was an album I could love. I love Fripp's playing but he could have substituted himself for a sampler for most of what he played after RED. Did more interesting stuff as a guest on other people's records.

Now all he wants to do are these GREATEST HITS tours for absurd ticket prices and questionable music making. More Broadway than musical performance. The three drummers thing has to be the most idiotic and ugly thing I have ever heard.

Yes, I wasted my money to hear them on the latest tour, last Fall. Never again.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it seems that our Buddies at FunnyMoon are in panic , how to end SIT-3 article

there will be nothing new to write about , after SIT-3 .

well , at least not before Pa throw some new bone

:devilr:

btw.

to reveal one secret : Papa's real avatar is this:

Attachments

• hihihihi.gif
    hihihihi.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:

Attachments

• AEC45F09-0EC7-4D12-919F-4636DFAD88FD.JPG
    AEC45F09-0EC7-4D12-919F-4636DFAD88FD.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 499
  • 848F0D1A-8CC2-4D64-B01E-89E546F6E67B.jpg
    848F0D1A-8CC2-4D64-B01E-89E546F6E67B.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 497
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.