First watt choices

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
aha , now you clarified ........ you want to use just EQ network (shown as R0,L0,R1,C1,L1 in simulation model)

partially mea culpa , though just now I finished first morning coffee , so not entirely to blame me :rofl:

yeah , you got it right , there is practical info , but if you want to change box vs. what's given in recipe table on p.7 , you'll need to fire up measuring jig

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Thanks, I can't find the parts number for the two bridge rectifiers between the tranny and the boards.. I get that than I think I'm Gucci.

Study the build guides for First Watt amps put together by 6L6. You will learn all sorts of tips from them. They all have the same basic power supply, so all the amp guides are useful there. Also for how things go together, wiring, parts choices etc. The only thing that is a complete kit are the Amp Camp kits.

Fear not, not that hard really.

Russellc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.