Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

"WHAMMY" Pass DIY headphone amp guide
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th July 2018, 09:10 PM   #381
pelayostyle is offline pelayostyle  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisbeth View Post
0.2V offset is quite a lot, are you sure that's not a typo?

AD8620 is a great sounding opamp, but just remember that it's only rated for +/-13V supplies
Sorry, I meant 0.2 mV.

About the voltage issue. I was a little scared to pop it in at first because of the voltage limit but figured what the heck because I had it lying around and knew I really liked it from other projects. It has survived over 50 hours so far. I've kept on eye on the case temperature and don't see it getting very hot at all.

"WHAMMY" Pass DIY headphone amp guideHide this!Advertise here!