1, 2, SIT3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
sitting and thinking of Papasits ......

I have a problem , in fact core of a multitude problems .....

-Not-worthy as I am , I was gifted with no less than 3 pairs of Papasits , 2 pairs of them bare (to be used in something worthy) and one pair wrapped in complete DEFiSIT gift ;

- first and most tricky problem is - I get used to wakoo eccentric sound quality of amps in my possession , and nothing really can't excite me in ways I had long time ago- being surprised hearing really god amplifier (new to me);
-bloody ramp (quality in every possible meaning - both sound and operation) for anything I could think of and make it "new" , being enough different to be called "mine" , is so damn high ....... number of abandoned iterations of anything I started is reminding me of shape of Eiffel Tower , prior to that being more like Gauss Bell , or famous Snake which ate Elephant :rofl:

- thinking further , generally, about funny Greedy Boyz prospects , Papa is having fun ... and - considering number of amps he's tossing (more or less) in public domain , regular Greedy Boy is having no other choice than to make one of two or three sets of :

a. proper case without heatsinks , with Donut(s) , bridge(s) , primary cap bank(s) , umbilical(s) , having Powercon on ends ; universal FW profile is 2x18Vac secondary Donuts and adequate caps
b.proper case with heatsinks , (4U/400 or 5U/400) , with secondary cap bank(s) and last (personal) popular flavor of Papamp pcbs in .....

(logically - a. feeding b. )

- so each time you get an itch , take one of your universal sets (remember -one of them must be operational all the time) , pull out amp pcbs and mount new ones .... and be ready for evolution but not revelation ; we are already too spoiled for that

enjoy in building , not having ; remember that and cherish novelty, fact that gifts are successive -spoiled us and falling in abyss of not recognizing brilliance when being in front of us..... is easy

even when I'm listening to radio (being blessed to have one station nearby ,still worth of own name) or files from HDD , I'm still trying to imagine black disc spinning ...... it used to be much harder and worthy having another LP in hands

so , enough of ranting with first morning coffee

as one used to say - dunno why I wrote this , but it is not harmful ...... if it is not harmful , it can be useful ...... to someone

:clown:

( no animal being harmed during thinking (or writing); I'm convinced and will stay , for all my life , that Elephant and Snake are just posing for picture , and they're both happy now , probably sitting by the river together and looking at Sunset)

Attachments

• Snake ate elephant.jpg
    Snake ate elephant.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.