B1 with Korg Triode

Attachments

• F8162572-0289-43A8-BF56-D813AAA8F90F.JPG
    F8162572-0289-43A8-BF56-D813AAA8F90F.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,419
Yes, it has been a news for quite a while now…..they are delayed as expected…..but let us see if real WE300B will come out. They say they has some of the old materials to build an original WE300B. Some experts says that it is not possible because the knowledge on how it was done......is all gone. But it seems they have the old equipment to do it. The question is the materials…...to make it real real.....I have read that the materials used is quite "exotic" and some "ingredients" may not be allowed to be used today. But very interesting. I get a mail when there is something new. I think they hope I will buy a pair of WE300B...….and maybe I will……but first we have to finish the Nutube amp!

Joined 2018
Paid Member
I built a Pass B1. I want to insert Pete Millet's Korg Nutube buffer board in order to get gain.
Is it as simple as connecting the outputs of one board to input of the other? For example connect the Pass buffer output to the input of Pete Millet's board and then use the Nutube buffer output to drive the amp.
Thank You