Pass Amp Family Photo Summer 2017

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Pass Amp Family Photo Summer 2017!!

Attachments

• PassAmpFamilyPhoto2017.jpg
    PassAmpFamilyPhoto2017.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 1,016
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Right now just enjoying rotating different amps in, listening to the differences.
I had two regular sized rooms, but consolidating to one main room and a nice living room system. That's the "speakers on a stick" room.

There's a couple diy speakers scattered around the house. M2 belongs to another diyaudio.com member. Beautiful sounding amp. He's got the Pearl II.

Missing but not forgotten are: Zen v1, Zen v9, two F5s, BOSOZ, BOZ.

Never had the chance to get them all in one space, and thought it'd be funny to take a "family photo". :)

Last edited:
Joined 2000
Paid Member
There's not a bad one in the bunch. The sim F7 does so many things I like. I've not heard anything like it. Heard great bits and pieces from the rest, but sim F7 does 95% of what they do well.
I like the M2 a lot as well, but the sim F7 is less sweet and I seem to like that.
It's all a matter of preference.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Been a big fan since I found the Audio article of the DIY A20 on microfiche in my college library. Never could understand why more people didn't share designs. Found out fast- it's not easy coming up with something (new or old) and giving it away.

There's a special kindness and fearlessness in what you do! Not overlooking the brilliance.

Very much obliged!

Vince

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.