IRFP044 Group Order

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Group Order Officially Closed!!!!!

Thanks guys for making this a success, I have enough people in the wings to complete the orders now that everything has been squared away, Anyone else who wishes to organize something like this it isn't too bad but realize the potential pitfalls (at one point I thought Richardson had vanished, that wasn't too good for my health).....If anyone else wishes to do this call Ilene at Richardson Electronics and see what she can quote you......

thanks again All.....I'll still be around but I'm not sure I'm going to organize another.

Michi and Byteboy on the wait list will be the final orders filled subject to payment of course.

speak soon all

Kevin

Matching FETs

Hi Folks
I might be interested in getting into the group buy (or might order from Richardson directly if its too late) for these FETs. I wanted to know how many FETs I need to buy as a general rule if I need to match them for the Aleph-X? any ideas here?

thanks
vsr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.