D1 I/V Stage Finished.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I already have a parts list, the schematic is from pass D1 DAC and the pcbs will have a parts print on top in white for the placement.

Parts list for D1 I/V
16 x Resistors are low noise 1% .25W
2 x 20K vertical multiturn trimmmer
2 x 220uF/50V Panasonic FC
2 x 220uF/16V Panasonic FC
2 x 27nF silvered MICA
2 x 4u7, MKP-QS Audyn Cap
2 x 10nF MKP WIMA
2 x 100nF MKP WIMA
4 x IRF610 IR

Parts list for PSU
4 x diodes schottky or normal
4 x 22n ceramic caps
2 x 1000uF/50V Panasonic FC
4 x 22uF/50V Panasonic FC
LM317
LM337
4 x Resistor

This is the schematic of the D1 I/V Stage I use.

Attachments

• d1schematic.jpg
    d1schematic.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9,002
is it the case to set up a group buy?

Dear Guys,
i really don't know how this could be done, as I never managed such a thing and by now i have no spare time to learn how to do it (I'm working from 7 am to 9pm. hope to change ASAP!!), but proabably a group buy could be interesting.
As already said i'll be in .

Ciao

Paolo

I will be getting the parts in the next days, so I am very curious on how everything will turn out.

I will post some photos of the new boards and parts as a small hint of what they look like.

For those who have already ordered and paid I will notify you as soon as I start sending the parts. Thanks for the support and the very nice contact. I think I can send everything out next week. It depends on the delivery of some of the parts. I had to order them from different suppliers. It really sucks when it gets to ordering things. Anyway...
The communication with other diyers is what really makes DIY fun.

so keep posted I will be back with news.

up and running

Thanks Promitheus. The thing is working but still i don't want to judge it as it's assembled with scrap components, just to understand its potential.
At this moment i cannot understand where the lackness of bass that i can hear is coming from the Digital side of my converter or if it's a signature of this output stage.
Probably a mixture of the two !

Bye and thanks.

Paolo

promitheus said:
Hi everybody,

did anybody finish the PCBs yet.
I would like to know if all went ok.

Greetings Promitheus

Mine is assembled and electrically tested. Not yet connected to a Dac.

A few remarks: the PCB holes in some occasions (ie the rectifier and output cap) are way too small. Apart from that a nice PCB.

Cheers

Andrea

Re: up and running

pamaz said:

At this moment i cannot understand where the lackness of bass that i can hear is coming from the Digital side of my converter or if it's a signature of this output stage.
Probably a mixture of the two !

Paolo
Probably for the lack of feedback , but the bass is all there . BTW with a great clock generator the bass changes its face.
Usually the op amp with great feedback loops , pumps up bass and high ( as a perception ) and it takes more than a biscuit to feel a clean and extended bottom end

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.