LIVE Lab Cam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 063CF5AB-8E3D-4B06-9612-091F43D8BEAD.JPG
    063CF5AB-8E3D-4B06-9612-091F43D8BEAD.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 7CF4D51C-E546-4519-AC6F-5A6344D956FB.JPG
    7CF4D51C-E546-4519-AC6F-5A6344D956FB.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 227
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The new devices are MOSFETs. I want to test them before I mention part numbers, though, in case they don't pan out.

BTW. It looks like the SIT circlotron has already been covered here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/275329-sit-2sk82-circlotron-power-buffer.html

It's pretty much what I was going to do. It looks very nice and I wouldn't want to duplicate efforts. I have other circlotrons to explore anyway, so no worries. I also have some other SIT stuff in mind.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll have to study this to see if I can turn it
into a P channel one, since I have an excess of 2sj28. :)

Dennis

Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I'm switching to Google Hangouts. Blab was still in beta, and had issues.

No show next week (vacation :)) Then I'll be back on Google Hangouts. You can still call / join in, ask questions, chat and so forth. The nice thing about the Google Hangouts platform is that it is more accessible to everyone, all you need is a webcam with a mic and a Google account. Also, the Hangouts go out live on my regular YouTube channel at the same time.

"What is....."

Michael,

I'm really enjoying your streaming YouTube stuff. I'm envious of your lab and equipment.

My wife, not so much...... She is learning audiophile stuff through me though, and I guess I'm lacking in my mentorship. Case in point: she walked in a few minutes ago while I was watching you on YouTube, and she asked "what is that toilet seat on the workbench--above the soldering iron--used for?"....(!)

(I explained that was part of your soldering workbench--a circular fluorescent light and built-in magnifying lens....!!)

My wife and I are both wiser now, courtesy of all your DIY Audio postings.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.