Can any one help me locate a2 boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am very new at this, Please bare with me. Here's a little bit about myself: I like to listen to good quality music. I was a big fan of vintage Threshold products(stasis), hence I'm a big fan of Mr. Pass and his works. I have Champagne taste in beer budget. So I recently deceided to build my own Pass clone. I want to get my feet wet with two A2's in one enclosure. I know this is a very big project, but I need to find out the full potential of my pride and joy old AR-9's. That what brings me to you guys feet. I need all the help I can get from the masters of the Audio Kingdom. First Question is can anybody help me aquiring a pair of Aleph 2 driver boards ? Secondly I'm using 9.8"H X 15"D X 1.3"T(thick) to mount 12 IRFP240, Is the heatsink big enough ? Thirdly I'm thinking about mounting two encased 1000VA toroids on the outside of the back panel and I was wondering if this is too close to the line in and speaker out since they are gonna be within 2-3 inches of the big toroids.
Please help.

Regards.
SAAD//:att'n:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.