UGS-muse preamp GB

Hi SB,

The processor board has been designed as a general purpose version that extends much beyond what is required to build an UGS preamp.
Alex added these options for debug and trial purpose only (they may or may not used in the future - ex for a DAC).
To make it short, DO NOT POPULATE the parts listed in the WIFI, USB2 and AUDIO columns.
It will be always time to add parts later on such as WIFI if Alex comes with a supported firmware for it which is presently not the case.

The bourns encoder you refer to is a mechanical version, so yes it can be used as well providing you configure the board properly (refer to the BOM notes and schematics).
Just a remark about it - you need to add an extra switch if you use this mechanical encoder (for on/off purpose).

-- Eric
Hi Eric (or anyone who can answer),

I take it that this is still the case for these options? I hadn't planned on populating any of them, but just wanted more clarity regarding what they were and what their use case was.

Thanks,
Chris

COVID19

Someone had to raise the flag so it might as well be me.

Just to bring it up since we are in the middle of a financial recession unlike we have seen for the past 3-4 decades, are everyone still able to pay for the kit or should we, the group, consider postponing it until things are back to a more normal state ???