Zen IV Progress Report

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got so busy being annoyed by Lars, that i actually forgot to comment the real topic :xeye:

grataku said:
...and by that I mean that an AlephX or a X-soz ala Stefano would be much cooler, even though in keeping with the NP high output dissipation philosophy. ;)

Ill second Grataku on this one.....its too good to be spent on a beginners project. It should be spent on something youd like to keep for a while :)

Having said that, i think its great to see somebody who actually spends a little effort on a well working and good looking box.

As written in another current thread about learning from the oveclockers....many amps could be working better if people took their time to actually make thing as they should be.

Obviously you have no previous experince with milling, and you got around just fine. This ought to set an example for others around here. Anybody could have done the same if they wanted to, but most just give up before they even get started, or simply dont dare.

Hats off for Kilowattski

Magura:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.