Aleph 3 questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what i'd actually love to see (and i'm sure there's a fat chance of this, but ..) is the other side of kristijan's a3 pcb, or the component side w/ the component values marked on there, OR the component #s marked on his schematics .. but of course, thats his work .. maybe if he's reading, he'll be able to point me in the right direction (or someone else of course)
I can´t understand your question properly as the component side with part numbers is given on his webpage.
Ordering the PCB´s you´ll get the schematic and the list of parts with component values.
I already ordered the boards but as per usual the chassis is giving me headaches.;)

Regarding your cap questions: I think it´ll be good to have some space left for additional caps but I think you can get away with 4*33000uF as I´ve seen others using less capacitance.
Just check out the passdiy-site and look at the Aleph3´s there.
I´ll be using 6*15000uF per channel but having trouble to fit them in the damn box as they´re quite big.

Cheers
Jens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.