New PassDIY Headphone Amp (now available)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Patrick for going to all that trouble program - still waiting for the program that translates asc to be installed from the Microsoft Store - I REALLY dislike the crap Win 10 upgrade

Okay, I assume it's done the job, I've got a list of letters/numbers about 50 tall - these are the list of the LT Spice components, yes?

So, Next. I just download an LT Spice program (or is there a particular version?) and the circuit develops itself?

Cannot be simpler. I just love that bit!

I just finished my headphone amp with lm4562 and c7 at 100 pf. The amp is oscillating at a very high frequency. I substituted a NJM4558 and the oscillation went away. Does any one know what value of C7 will work with the LM4562, I really like the LM4562 and would like to use it.

100pf works great with my amp and the LM4562 using the 2SJ313/K2013. Do you have any extra caps kicking around? You could keep adding more in parallel and seeing if it makes a difference.

Finished the amp and am quite happy with it. I am going to give it to my son for Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 758
Took the feed back caps out and put it back on the scope. It is now dead quiet. Don't understand why but I will go with it. Thanks for you quick reply.

Had oscillations too. #815

Took out C2 / C7 was the solution for me.
Answer is hidden somewhere in the thread.
Had to do with the OPAMP Feedback capacitor and how it affect the Phase shift.
Somewhere i read, with OPA2604 there are no Need for Feedback caps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.