Rising DC Offset

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I have a problem with my Aleph J. One channel is working fine. But for the other channel, the DC offset seems to rise infinitely. When it reaches about 300mV, I turned it off. It started from 65mV and after about 2-3 seconds, it begins to climb and in a few seconds later, it reaches 200-300mV. The rail supply is 48V and before connecting the board, it was 56V.

I am using 2sj109 and bc550 for Q3 and Q4.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20140731_201910.jpg
    20140731_201910.jpg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
you mean remove the mosfets?

no, they are integrated part of the circuit. Load would be a Speaker. start measuring the voltages across the resistors like R7, R8, Z1, Q3 E-C, Q4 E-C.

then compare to the working channel. maybe only the value of R7 Needs to be changed a little bit or the value of Z1 is slightly out of spec.

does the offset run to - or + supply?

having too less voltage across R7 means positive offset and the way round

no, they are integrated part of the circuit. Load would be a Speaker. start measuring the voltages across the resistors like R7, R8, Z1, Q3 E-C, Q4 E-C.

then compare to the working channel. maybe only the value of R7 Needs to be changed a little bit or the value of Z1 is slightly out of spec.

does the offset run to - or + supply?

having too less voltage across R7 means positive offset and the way round

Voltage across R7 is 5.10V in the 2 seconds that I measured it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.