FirstWatt.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hmm... I'm struggling my way through the brain filled up with garbage and busy work. My time space for DIY audio is now eaten up. So, good price for Zen X ? The original provided by the trustworthiness? Yeah, I would order one completely faricated Zen X. Nevertheless, since I'm here in DIY corner, I wonder whether the kits would be also available.

Expecting much ... :yummy:

Nelson,

That is for sure. I still may be tempted to purchase one just to compare it to my Zen IV and to be one of the first one on the block to own one. Nelson, are you going to use the same dealer network as you do for your Pass Labs gear? Best of luck with your new endevour. This will be a great move toward bringing high end gear into affordability for all to enjoy.

If Nelson positions it as a basis or platform for DIY experimentation or testing, it could be very successful. Considering volume wholesale verse individual retail for parts, I bet the cost of these new amps is not a lot more then a high quality DIY build.

I'm warming up my solder sucker and building extra outboards!

-David

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I'm making this up as I go along, but the output binding posts
will be those nice gold/brass ones we used to use before the
safety guys made us switch to plastic. The inputs are the usual
gold/brass from Vampire, and the XLRs are Neutrik, of course.

The marketing plans are not fixed in cement, but this is not
intended as a DIY thing. This will be a commercial effort, but
I intend that the distribution will be very flexible, given the
changes in the retail market. I have 2,000 of these to sell,
and I'll get my money back if I have to sell them on street corners.

;)

The readers of this forum will not have a lot to learn from these
circuits, as you have worked out most of the issues in building
an Aleph X or X-ing a SOZ type circuit.

:cool:

I have to thiink to my self that Nelson must have heard the same commercial on KSL Radio that I did....

"Yes, you to can have your own Nevada Corporation for only $500.00....... Enjoy the many advantages of a Nevada Corporation today"

Its pretty cool that one of the benefits of a Nevada Corporation is high end power amplifiers :) !! I think I'll get mine today!

Mark

Selling stuff on the street corner .............Mr.Pass? :D :D :D

Regards,
Jam

Attachments

• mba0294l.jpg
    mba0294l.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,408
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.