For you my : Zen4 + BOSOZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I decided to put some pics of my work because these last time a friend did not stop saying to me to do it
For the story, I start my project in summer 2001 and I finish it almost one year later.
This project was to build a Zen4 and a BOSOZ to have something good for a nice price. I choose to do these two devices because they looked relatively simple to build.

Ok some pics:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The Zen4 and the BOSOZ were built with all original recommended parts. I buy all parts by Digikey, but for some by Reichelt and Radiospares.

Inside view from the Zen4:

http://alexkachler.free.fr/DIY/tof/zen4psu.gif[/img]
Double mono PSU with PI filter: 4x10000uF + 2.2mH + 4x10000uF and 2 350VA transformers.

Inside view from the BOSOZ:

For sources, I use a Sony SACD Player with a Audiosculpture Tube DAC:

The next step is to make a new front panel in wood for the Zen4 and the BOSOZ. After this the preamp should look like this:

I verry happy with all and the couple Zen4+BOSOZ sound very nice with a beautiful medium and with good deep bass.
Many thanks to Mr Pass for sharing his knowledge and tanks to all people from this forum to gave me the taste to begin this project.

Alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.