Bosoz in progress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Zenquito amplifier

Hi,

I have some 2sk1530 and 2sj201 and wondering if they would work on this amp, would save a bit of money and I suspect they would work.
Also struggling to get input fets over here or australia, anyone know of readily available substitutes?

cheers luke

Re: Zenquito amplifier

Luke said:
Hi,

I have some 2sk1530 and 2sj201 and wondering if they would work on this amp, would save a bit of money and I suspect they would work.
Also struggling to get input fets over here or australia, anyone know of readily available substitutes?

cheers luke

Luke,

I've bougth end 2003 the recommended FEt and my 5 amp carte are implanted after FET matching.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

My 5ch amp finished, i work on my bosoz. It's near the end to. All électronics are finished. I m working on case, and wiring.

I have to replace the wood bottom with un steel one.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Marc

promitheus said:
Tell me about it.
I thought after a while that it had only with metal work to do and nothing with electronics. :xeye:
but at the end you make something nice and you forget about the hard work.

Nothing to add, you say all what must be say. In this project most time is spend in building the case......electronic take about a day only.
Marc

I finished yet the definitif wiring of the bosoz

Some more détails pictures

It's too late in the evening to have a first listening, so it's for tomorow. I have to finish top screwing and varnishing too

Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.