Bosoz with other amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This may be a silly question, but thought I would ask. I've looked through the old threads and couldn't really find an answer. Will the BOSOZ work with pretty much any power amp? When I build it I will be using an NAD c370, which the power section is the same as the 270 power amp. Eventually I plan on building amps, but just wanted to make sure it would work in the mean time

Honestly, I'm really learning this ee, slowly. Here is another one im sure has been discussed, but I can't seem to find threads on; what are the implications of adding multiple outputs on the bosoz? I could use two, or even three sets of outputs, and want to afford the possiblity of an active crossover in the future

I have yet to order the parts to build my bosoz, so I am open to suggestions; However, I've decided to stick with the specified parts and only change them if I have a reason to; I've decided to go way overboard on the torioid because it has been discussed that oversized toroids seem to have a positive effect on the sound and, it's CHEAPER to do it that way, I figure I might as well!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.