Aleph J illustrated build guide

Ok, cool. Last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) there were none available, so that's excellent they have all grades. So looks like you'll want B or C grade.

When I said evaluate - batch processing for high spec devices in semiconductor manufacturing is not easy. It just takes time to analyze results, and get the control variables in line to ensure wafer yields are sufficient to make the devices a viable item.

OK I see. Thanks for the info :)

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Yes.

However, you only need match the Mosfets that share current - Meaning you may use a pair that has the same Vgs for the Current source fets (Q5, Q6) and a pair that has a different Vgs for the power output (Q7, Q8).

Yes, a matched Quad per channel, or a matched Octet for a stereo amp is more convenient, it isn't necessary.

Yes.

However, you only need match the Mosfets that share current - Meaning you may use a pair that has the same Vgs for the Current source fets (Q5, Q6) and a pair that has a different Vgs for the power output (Q7, Q8).

Yes, a matched Quad per channel, or a matched Octet for a stereo amp is more convenient, it isn't necessary.

OK thanks. I'm assuming the same goes for F4 too?