German Aleph-X PCB orders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to contribute to simplify the distribution for the Aleph-X PCB`s and so hopefully to make this job for Chad a little easier.

As I`m already ordering PCB`s for several German DIY-Audio members anyway, I offer to function as the distributor for other German members too.

So anybody who wants to have the boards shipped to me first please post here in this thread.

I can make the total payment via Paypal. We share all the expenses as shipping and eventually tax/customs (which with some luck I hope we can avoid) and some minor losses due to the currency exchange, prorated on the individual ordered amounts.

here the info I gathered from the Wiki for amounts of boards orderd from German members (hope I did not overlook somebody):

cocolino, Germany, qty:20
HBarske, Germany, qty: 6
ChrisBerg?, Germany, qty: 2
Blitz, Germany, qty: 4
Orgonom, Germany, Qty: 6
Axelcs, germany, qty: 4

total amount of boards: 42

Aleph-X

Cocolino, thanks for taking the initiative and offering your help. I have asked for 8 boards on the WIKI page and sure would appreciate if I could get them via you.

Thanks and keep me posted when and where to send some money

Gruss,
Andreas

Hi there,

this is a great help to take over the orders in germany.
I need 8-12 boards depending on who else wants some from my friends and how much they will cost. when do you think we will have the boards and how much will it cost?
Payment will be a piece of cake. I can transfer the money to your bank account.

Thanks in advance

As soon as we have an idea of board's costs I would be happy to transfer some money to you.

Erstmal Servus (Hallo auf hochdeutsch;) ) an alle,:)

When I get the total including the shipping costs I hope it`s time enough to collect the money in order to send the amount in due time.

Therefore I ask all of You folks PLEASE to send the money as soon as possible once I emailed You what´s Your individual total.

Wire transfer/ Banküberweisung to me is just fine.

The cheapest (UNINSURED) shipping from me to You up to a couple of boards, is Maxibrief - Euro 2,20. If somebody wants to have his boards shipped INSURED (Postpaket Euro 6,90) please let me know!

Regarding the tax/customs issue:
I´m pretty sure we could avoid tax (16% VAT) and customs (only a couple %) when the shipping would be uninsured and marked as "samples", "gift" or something similar BUT I´d honestly feel more comfortable if we have it shipped insured (and then we`ll have to pay around 20% tax/customs almost for sure).

Not that I expect it gets lost or something - I got lots of stuff from US (via USPS) and also Canada in the past and until now everything always worked fine.
It`s only just for the case and as I expect the number of boards
to be something around 60 to 70 finally (or maybe even more), although the price per board will be quite low, in total we`re talking about considerable amount of money here.

As I think the VAT/customs costs will not sum up to more than approximately an additional 1$/per board I believe this should be still reasonable for everybody!?

Now, for being already prepared when I get the total, I ask everybody to send me an email (use the form below - my email here is enabled) in advance, containing the following information:

1.) name (Your real name + Your DIY-Audio nickname)
2.) full adress
3.)confirmation of the number of boards You want to have
4.)How You want to have shipped Your boards from me to You: UNINSURED or INSURED

and here the updated list:

cocolino, Germany, qty:20
ChrisBerg?, Germany, qty: 2
Blitz, Germany, qty: 4
Orgonom, Germany, Qty: 6
arad, Germany, qty: 8
promitheus, Germany qty: 10

total amount of boards: 60

Ihr hört (spätestens) von mir wenn`s soweit ist.

BTW:
I assume (??) that everybody agree on having the PCB`s shipped insured so I surcharge 20% tax/customs (16%VAT + rest estimated customs) on the amount of costs of the PCB`s (not the shipping).
In case I get them (unexpectedly) free of tax though (sometimes it happens that something "slip through" customs) of couse I refund You the according amount later.

Hi Christoph,
Don't forget the PayPal charges. You'll have to give Chad 4% and you'll also need to receive another 3 or 4% from each one that pays you with PayPal. It's not much to each individual, but it adds up to a lot for the group.

Hello Rodd,

thanks very much for mention this - I almost forgot that!
Yes the Paypal charges are about 4% in total for receiving funds from abroads.
I`ll make the payment by funds from my account (have to upload first - this may take up to 3-4 days until money is credited in my PP-account) not from credit card - I only mention it as I recall that this might have something to do with the fee PP charge in the end but Chad sure knows this better than me.
Regarding the payments to me I think everybody will pay by wire transfer as this is the most common and cheapest way here so that`s not an issue.

Hallo Christoph,
Hallo Christoph,
wäre es noch möglich, statt 6 Platinen 10 zu gekommen? Sobald alles klar ist sende die mail
und ich überweise an Deine Bank.
Vielen Dank und bis bald.
Andreas
Hallo Andreas und auch an alle Anderen diesbezüglich,

for me it`s not a problem when You change or update Your amount of order until the time line when Chad announce the order for closed.
I only ask that everybody send me an email which contains the information mentioned in my previous post when You know how much You`ll order finally (when somebody has sent me an email already and still want to change something, of course this is possible - UNLESS the sale has been declared as closed).

now here the updated list from people who have already indicated that they want to join the German group order through me (by now I`ll leave out the other`s from the Wiki who have not yet stated something here at this thread or from those I haven`t heard until now) :

cocolino, Germany, qty:22
Orgonom, Germany, Qty: 10
arad, Germany, qty: 8
promitheus, Germany qty: 20
Cradle22, Germany, qty: 4

makes for 74 so far

maybe I should have mentioned it before

for all people who wants to join this German group order please sign up with Your order not only at the Wiki page but in this thread here also!

And:
I got also a request from Denmark (Hi Martin :wave2: ) maybe to join in here as well (mostly for the reason saving Chad some of the effort to ship to many "single individuals" what I regard as a nice gesture and what I can only endorse) .
I don`t mind to handle some other orders from European countries as well but please be aware that international shipping costs would apply two times which very probably makes things more expensive than shipping to You directly.
Furthermore this wouldn`t make much sense for members from non EU countries as the customs/tax thing applies twice too!

Anyway, everybody who thinks though that it`s more reasonable to join here is welcome.

what is the current price of the boards without the extra costs of shipping? 4 - 5 $ or more?
Ilias,
I don`t know what`s the current price for a board. I recall to have seen an estimation in the main PCB-sales thread recently - yes something slightly over $5 I believe.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.