Aleph 1000 design stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My pleasure.

(just think, your residential arrangement would cost a million bucks here)

Don't ever go by google maps, they are full of errors. Like a lot of water, the closest stream is a mile away.... I got water in my spigot in the basement, most people do. And some countries have 3ph in their homes, I don't.... I need a job, im so broke it's scary. Selling my possesions now.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Today

Today I am going through coffee woodstock 2. I drank a lot of water with it last night, But am reeling again. Hey at least I will never touch that suff untill I'm better, the maybe 1 cup in the morning. I do hope you like this thread, im cleaning up and taking care of the house for once. Major brainwork completed, I can relax....

Thanks for staying tuned, and dream on, more work to do...

Cheers

Wildlife

Yep, I threw corn out for the deer, I think I could pet them, especially If I had an apple in my hand. I got the leaf blower out and took care of a big mess. It finally rained so I can burn again. Sandy wrecked this place while I was gone. And Im fixing it!!! Ebay is messed up, but I'll go along with it... Free this and that, questions only I would know and I don't wanna hit the wrong button. We will see, but you do know I changed the audio world forever.. In a folgers (thanks ebay) blaze of glory that I am still paying for. Im still sick, did 10 gallons of water today and Im not normal. I care about you brothers! I do, I was there too with the aleph 3. It still sounds awesome! Selling my svs's to pay for oil to heat the house. I worked with my broken back and it looks better. It can never be done in 1 day, I kinda with for the perks, but I don't wanna loose the crystal clear head, Yep feel better, and l live the dream... Honestly, I took what was out there, threw it in your faces, and changed the world for the best.. Like I said I don't want death threats, becuase I knew it was that big, game over. The avitar stuff is because I am unique. And have 17yr old that knows everything, It's tough. I want to set him straight. He want's to be a nurse, which is a noble profession, but I just got a letter from the school today, 50% average? HuH!!!! I've been through a lot, I don't need anymore. Wifey is helping, He needs to do something, im not 27 anymore and he can run.. It hurts bad.. Cheers, I got so much to do it's not even funny. But I did plant the seed in your heads, something that has never really been thought of. Enjoy

Last edited:
OMG!!!! Do I deserve it? Yep. Limelight, OMG!! Somehow I have my own buisness, at least I think it's real. A ebay unlimited buisness account? Im tired, maybe it's a joke like my wife says it is, but I don't think so. Looks real to me. I gave to you all, something so simple einstein could have told you so. But if it is fake, im a sucker with nothing to loose, they can't take what I don't have..

Im still reeling from the coffee again, this time I drank water with it, a lot of it. Dehydrated, bad. 10 gallons so far. NO MORE COFFEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's a dream or Im really living one, I just know I have to make dinner now, we'll see what happens tomorrow...

Cheers, and build your dreams...
I just wish there was a buy it now for 2 tdk lambda 3u genysys power supplies Gen3u 600-25, can't loose, it covers anything or everything, forever. I just need a little more research.. Im beat and am going to bed, night.. Bad azz amp builders are we...!!! Master? I just want the aleph 1000..

Last edited:
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• ozzy-diary_of_a_madman.jpg
    ozzy-diary_of_a_madman.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
More monologue

It's too quiet here, but they say silence is golden, right?

Lot's of work done today, the agent will be impressed tomorrow.

Gatorade is better than water, I still haven't recovered but improving.

Listnening to pink floyd "time" on my plantronics 590's through the phone, bluetooth stereo. They sound pretty good. Gave them to wifey for 5 min's I came in and she's doing air drums... I remember blasting them with the aleph and rf-7's. Loud.. It made the glass in my hand vibrate, if it was at the right resonant frquency, I think it would have shattered. Wifey does not like bass that makes her feel like the floor is coming apart, like you can't hear it, something is wrong..

Oh yeah, I went out and barked at the moon, that was my first album ever, on plastic with grooves.

Quicky estimate : 8 forced convection 5''x10''x12'' duct heatsinks, and 16 times a 115cfm fan at 16.5ft/s air speed.
~ 53dB for a single fan, plus 12dB added for the stack of 16, makes 65dB.
Has the bonus of not requiring an amp at all :clown:

(or two liquid heat plates, and 1000ft of hose, Mr Perry has a neighbor with lots of water at 150 yards distance)

Robert is just in need of a bit of talk, and daydreaming is free.
What better place than here.

Took me days to finally get the water thing. I think it's my neighbors pool, pools run out of water, mother nature doesn't. Talk at will, im beat. Nite
Listining to "papa don't preach"

Last edited:
my monologue

Since the world is quiet, but watching... Backbreaking day, tons of stuff done. Rush "Red sector A" on now. "shouting guards and smoking guns will cut down the unlucky ones" True, I kinda lived it.... I can't wait for a picture, hand signed, by someone special... Maybe tomorrow :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.