Aleph 1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How about a Zen V2 in an orange crate, and call it the Aleph 5000SE.

Still junk, but at least it's the American way. :clown:

Attachments

• 1987_Audi_5000.jpeg
    1987_Audi_5000.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 445
n3szd - Is everything all right? Reading your profile plus the posts make me wonder if all is OK.

Well, yes and no. 2 years ago I was hooked on painkillers, I just got home. I would lay in my bunk at night wandering about how my wife was ever going to support this place, and my son. Now my home is falling apart and I have applied for welfare. I turned wrenches for a living, even for a celebrity, 23 years gone in a flash and I never meant for this to happen. I realize now, that working and slaving on cars ruined my body bad. I can never look back. Those 2 years off hell straightened my life out and I realize now I have just wasted a lot of talent and want to work on passion.

My wife stood by me throughout the darkest of times, now it's time to make her proud she married me. Eimenem recovery "im not afraid" is also inspirational to me right now. Listen to it once..

I want to make 2 sets, and give one to the man himself as a litle reward at a burning amp festival, for all he has done for the world, aren't we all greatful?

So am I happy, who wouldn't be.........

Last edited:
2500VA??? you need 10.000VA pr ch.
and around 1.500.000uF cap bank pr ch. and a softstart AND a slowcharge that can handle this. and you will need some serious mains to handle this. 9000W at idle.
just forget it.

Can't quit, I started it. I still think the whole thing can weigh around or less than an x1000.5 5kw per side should be a nice sized transformer, and your right caps aren't cheap. Still researching, thanks for the input! 56pounds.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.