Aleph 1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm so sick it's not funny

I already drank 3 gallons of water (waste of coolant) to correct something that's been plaguing me for days, severe dehydration, in what could have been a coffee fueled blaze of "glory". E=MC has to do with extreme phono equipment.

Last edited:
That's old school, you dont need any of it... and thats the true beauty of this whole thing. 3 rack mount units, maybe 100 lbs all together, and I do think it can KLUNK! Don't drink coffee!!! I could be wrong, but it could feasibly mean "GAME OVER"

I can only hope it is true, but im going to bed, I deserve a break to soak up gallons of water. Stew on this for a while, great humor, great thinking outside the "box", world? Im not counting on it to be true though, if it happens it happens..... nite

doing better

Im not out of the woods yet, but I will survive. I had to take a hot shower for an hour because all that cold water, the gallons I drank, must have dropped my body temp. Now im down in the basement with a real edenpure and thermals. What I need is a 9000w hot tub... Thank you all for caring, i might have actually died from coffee, no joke.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-Much-Coffee-Makes-You-Drop-Dead-62729.shtml

Last edited:
Words of wisdom

""Later, the sun will cool to a white dwarf, and after that the universe will
experience [FONT=Arial,Italic]heat death[/FONT]."" Theres a way to fix that!

This is from the aleph 3 owners manual I had read many times over. That little ac humming sound I kept hearing through the klipsches did bother me. My father in law said "instead of 4 batteries and going dc, why not just use 2 lab power supplies, there wont be any hum any more. They weren't cheap either so I just decided to live with it. I guess untill now where it makes perfect sense. 3 wise men!

More water

Last edited:
Getting electrolytes so I don't get water poisoning. I have rush's limelight playing on my pc couldn't turn on old faithful, still sick, maybe they wrote it for me. Rock ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im leaking water from above.....

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.