Funny ^6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No need. Some things are best discovered in building. It may turn out you are right, but a real circuit needs to be built to test. I will do so with my second revision, as it will be setup in a manner that is more suitable to do so. When done, Let me knwo what you want to test and I will do so.

No need. Some things are best discovered in building. It may turn out you are right, but a real circuit needs to be built to test. I will do so with my second revision, as it will be setup in a manner that is more suitable to do so. When done, Let me knwo what you want to test and I will do so.
buzzforb. I welcome you, Zen Mod and others to use the PM channel to debate opinions, rapport etc. I am lagging way behind you in assembling diyF6 and its relatives. I am anxiously waiting for its kit from your Group Buy.
This thread has helped me hone on the most likely future build to succeed which is a DIDO that rejects the flow of distortion and noise through the loudspeaker.

Best regards

Version 2, almost ready.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 310
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.