treshold dac1e listen test

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,
excuse if i post here but not sure this was a project of Nelson Pass..
I know the dac is stereo singlebit and the output stage was similar at old preamp treshold ( maybe fet ten?) but I have a question: does the dac has the output current or the voltage current?
thanks for reading
paolo Venezia italy

P.S. with my teac P30 drive unit the sound is super analogue. I wonder how the Pass D1 can be better.... :)

excuse my insistance mr Pass, i'd like very mutch a schemqtic of the analogue output schema for my dac 1 e because the dac has some trouble unfortunately and manufacturer threshold has said that they do not send schematics to none, unfortunately....very poor professional behaviour IMHO ....:-(

thanks very mutch if you when ll have time can post the schematic.
:)

thanks
paolo venezia

scehematic dac 1e treshold

Excuse Mr Pass, can you please help me? the manufacturers have responsded: no scheme for nothing! :-(
I Imagine if you do not respond it is because the project was not yours but propriety of treshold corp exclusively end majbe you was in pass labs at the time....

thanks for your patience,
paolo pontello venezia italy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.