F6 Amplifier

Joined 2009
Paid Member
forgot...

After turning on and waiting the time the 1000uF are filling about 15 sec and you see your LEDs flickering, turn off! In this case you have an AC of around 24V at the output, you can see it by changing your DMM from DC (offset measuring) to AC. Really heavy!

In this case you can be sure you made a fault in the PTP of the xformer, mostly I changed upper and lower secondary or even the phase of one secondary winding. Not looking thorough fully on which side point 5 really is.....:mad:

would not happen with a pcb, but with ptp changing the xformers often, it happens every third time..

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as I wrote few times already - I'm having 20km away from me , xformer vendor with exquisite quality ; when I say that I need xformmer for audio , especially for A class ..... man knows his drek

so - it's completely logical that you're having the same in Germany , one ring or e-mail away ....

recently I reworked one F4 , made by local guy for another guy , in my Babelfish J ;

when I was told that big donut (in amp ) is all away "from Germany !!" ( well ,special quality , not being locally made ) I just couldn't stop laughing ...........

ook me , I am a blind , but not so much that someone can sell me ********* for ********* , teling how grass is always greener on other side of yard fence :rofl:

Last edited:
PCB F6 audio amplifier

........ my contribution :) single side PCB
Regards Alex.

Attachments

• F6 NELSON PASS.jpg
    F6 NELSON PASS.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 409
Last edited: