F6 Amplifier

I'd have to agree with permaneder. The bias and the DC offset is rock solid after a bit of warm up time.

Actually the DC offset varies very, very little after initial start up. The bias takes a little longer to completely settle, but it gets very close quickly and then very slowly gets to final values after the amp has warmed through.

On my F6 I ran 1.5A through the R100s. There was .05 ohms on the positive side. Voltage from my LC dual mono was 25V. Offset was 10mV or so upon startup and settled in at 3-4mV.

Unit is now apart - Will become Funny^6

Mine does behave similar. I just measured it the first time after eight or nine weeks of its young life. Offset is ~10mV on both channels after a few seconds upon start-up and settles in at <1mV at one channel and <5mV at the other after warm-up. I could reajust the "worse" side. Don't know why I should yet.

The problem seems to be not the missing wish to make this amp but the unavailability of the devices needed: Give or resource me two more R100s and I will make one too.
Dr. Mike Mazzola [semisouthfan] was a co-creator, and the original supplier of the R100A, the newer SIT and other devices. He is probably reading our posts. I hope you agree that diyaudio is a niche market compared to that of "switching" applications; which has its many competing suppliers of alternate devices. Maybe Dr. Mazzola may wish to poll audio DIYers to get a realistic feel for demand of SemiSouth R100A and SIT for the remainder of 2013 [by the end of this June]. Will he get a concrete order of 1000 pieces each?