when you give me full circuit..... I will SIM your future! :D:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steady boyz

:clown:

that's just basic -no input signal - sim

intended for verification of biasing , servo , stability vs. mains fluctuation

it seems stable for all possible (even ! combinations of) +/- PSU voltages , ranging from 10 to 34V (nominal is regular FW PSU , with added 12 neg-neg leg)

edit : what counts is - not do I know how to make a proper sim , but - do I have Preputium made parts ......

:devilr:

Nasty ZM

Attachments

• ZMoP.jpg
    ZMoP.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
steady boyz

that's just basic -no input signal - sim

intended for verification of biasing , servo , stability vs. mains fluctuation

it seems stable for all possible (even ! combinations of) +/- PSU voltages , ranging from 10 to 34V (nominal is regular FW PSU , with added 12 neg-neg leg)

edit : what counts is - not do I know how to make a proper sim , but - do I have Preputium made parts ......

:devilr:

Nasty ZM
Your hairdo and shades are Beatles-ish; maybe you were Zen-meditating with Lennon? Expensive shoes. Their soles are vegetable tanned leather [pink due to Fe ]which makes them puncture and cut proof; e.g. like used by the Leather Necks. Will this device have the characteristic Triode-ish Id versus Vds curves?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
..... Will this device have the characteristic Triode-ish Id versus Vds curves?

as I already wrote - that's just mock-up for trying Pass SIT-1* biasing methods

of course that * is triodish

I blame it as 300B with OPT, in one small case

whatever , I can declare that I drew extremelly successful Babelfish SIT-2 schmtc , where Babelfish always means very unnecessary complicated version of Pass simple circuit

Proud ZM

Exercise in frivolity?
buzzforb, thanks for the schematic. I am unable to expand it fully; like the SIM schematic of Zen Mod. Do I understand that the gate stopper resistor [a linear device] in the SIM schematic gives the FET linear characteristics?

Great picture Zen Mod. Pine trees and blue sky behind you. Would love to see another one like it this year.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Sorry, guys, for interrupting your "high matter" discussion with my daily question, however :):

I am going to use a PSU board from the store and recommended diodes are MBR20200CT, but I guess Nelson recommends MUR3020W in F5T paper. Which ones will suit better for F6?