|Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th May 2012, 05:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in a small town called Senlis, north of Paris
ZEN V9 clips !
I have been firing a ZEN V9 and here is the result:
- all tensions are correct with no input signal
- Vds of LU1014 is the regular 2.6V as specified
- it saturates at about 0.13 Vcc, after that it will produce kind of squares at output while entering triangles.
So here a few questions for those who have made the V9 and have it work nicely:
- how do you get a sufficient V swing with the LU1014 if you supply it with some 4 V in my case ?
- the schematics of V9 show a high value capacitor paralleling the 25k adjustable. Mr Pass says this is still cascoding, while in my opinion the foot of the cap should be connected to the S of LU1014. So OK if the Master he says so !
still, I have no success.
The overall V gain is about 8.
Checking with the LU1014 curves, I am nicely in the proper region.
I can't understand anymore, help needed !
Thanks to all
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Trouble on Zen V9||Billy60300||Pass Labs||3||22nd April 2012 12:50 PM|
|Little (or big ?) problem with a Zen V9.||gionag||Pass Labs||14||21st May 2008 06:06 PM|
|Zen V9 builder need help||sandmarc||Pass Labs||2||24th February 2008 08:02 PM|
|Power supply / zen V9||Phill||Pass Labs||5||22nd December 2006 12:41 PM|
|Zen v4 vs. Zen v9||Kashmire||Pass Labs||3||28th February 2006 07:56 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|