Passlabs Becomes Complex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Folks,

First I'm very intersting about passlabs cause is simplicity n terms of single-ended but now I see the design become push-pull n complex circuit. I builted SOZ and Zen also the other Zen in 1998. but now I'm very disappointed to this forum, my faith in audio reproduction is Simple design. In my Humble opinion:bawling:

???
What's your beef about?

If you want to try a regular Zen go ahead and build it. There are only so many circuit you can build using a single transistor.
Nelson has just about the biggest variety of circuits you can possibly want to build, from the zen all the way to the XA I don't think any other manifacturer has ever been less secretive about its circuits than PassLabs.

Hehehehehe, thanks mr Pass :angel: :) :angel: :) :angel: :) :angel:
ya, where's your other simpler design, I'm very appreciate you very-very indeed, looks all those smiles, perhaps we need a design like "cable with gain" i think, not even a single semiconductor :clown: till now my SOZ is my best reference amp to the other, even to the exp one :xeye:
btw what kind of smile u like Mr Pass :rolleyes:

Warm Regards,
Beautiful Losers
:cannotbe: or :devilr:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.