7.1 class a sorround system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Hello to all. I have recently acquired a heatsink with a thermal resistance of 0.012 k/w. It is a very special heatsink custom designed for high power devices. I would like to create a small dolby sorround system. My only limitations are:

Max 1000w total heat dissipation
8 modules (need not assemble all right now)
Common voltage requirements to all the modules.

I thought of aleph 30 but are there better alternatives? Use will be for movie sound in a mefium sized living room.

Thanks.

Inviato dal mio GT-I5800 usando Tapatalk

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
I guess i should have been more precise.

I am currently using 90db sensitive satellite speakers rated at 15w each from an old pc sorround system. However i find myself in the odd position of beinv between systems. I will certainly upgrade the system but i don't know when exactly. I was hoping to have an idea for a system which will most probably deliver with any system of sorround speakers. The real point is that i really want to use this heatsibk. You will see just how compact it is and with forced air cooling the performance should be exceptional.

Inviato dal mio GT-I5800 usando Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.