CD-Rainbow For Nelsons Birthday

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member

Attachments

• 61K35PPXc9L._SS400_.jpg
    61K35PPXc9L._SS400_.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 51zMjLSOkZL._SS500_.jpg
    51zMjLSOkZL._SS500_.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 51pbDxDfQJL._SS400_.jpg
    51pbDxDfQJL._SS400_.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 296
I respect my Papa immensely as an engineer, and as a human being first of all.:cool:
But his taste in music I think, we can improve a bit.:)
Although at this age is not really possible to educate someone.
I do not think I'm going to have to learn English properly for example.:D

Wacky

Properly? I now again, I fell excess.
Say rather, somehow.

Last edited:
How about homebrew hard cider. I know Nelson is a wine guy, but this is closer to apple wine than any cider as I've had before. I've sent it before for those who deserve it. 4 types of apples and a dash of crab apples picked from 100 odd year old trees hand pressed on a home made apple press, foritified with 50 lbs of corn sugar, fermented with champaign yeast (dry finish, not sweet), then aged for several months in an oak Jim Beam barrel. Then bottled in wine bottles. It was pressed in the fall of 2002. It just keeps getting better. Nelson if you would appreciate it, I would be happy to send you a bottle for your birthday. It is the least I could do for the fine gifts you have given me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.