2SJ74BL Opportunity

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I have an opportunity to buy 500x 2SJ74BL from a respected distributor (very unlikely to have fakes). I have also equipment to characterise them and match.

There are also available 2SK170BLFs on Mouser, for pairing.

Price for the 2SJ74BL is about 1.00£ each (uk pound) for the 500.

If there are enough requests i could buy them match and supply them to you. I could even pair them with 2SK170BLFs if you wish and deliver them as a pair.

Let me know.

Cheers.

Panos

Thanks for the tips guys, i'm in contact with the supplier, there is a warranty i'm trying to find out further.

vdi_nenna, thanks for the info. I'm dealing with mouser very ofter, it's quite common for them to do this, they have a 2nd of April delivery now on this... of course that could change.

Just to confirm if you guys know, the 2SK170BLF is the same as 2SK170BL but ROHS compliant (hense the extra F)?

Thank everyone for your interest,
I had to abandon this since i could not get an agreement with the supplier regarding returns.
I was in contact with another supplier which offered 1 year money back guarantee, however the pricing was much higher.

Let's hope some alternatives will arrive soon, as it's getting harder and harder to find these.

Hi Zen Mod
Thanks for the note,
I know about the National System parts, been waiting for these for a while... who knows when they'll become available.
I'm looking to build a couple of F5s and F5turbos as well as experiment with the Zen I/V stage.

I just called Linear Systems again. They told me basically the same thing as when I called two months ago. The LSK170 is available. The LSJ74 will be available soon. However, no release date is available. They did tell me people call every day about it so they know the demand is there. If you need them right now, you may be better off finding already matched pairs from someone known to have genuine parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.