Fairchild interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any interest in a Fairchild GB for F5 Turbo. I have found a source that can send at least 100 pairs and may have more, haven't asked. If matching and sequencing were good, we are talking about $5-6 matched pair. I need some for BA2 output plus eventual try in F5 turbo.

Are you talking about the discontinued ones? I'd be interested if someone would do the matching and sold them as matched pairs. I don't have a matching setup and would prefer to pay a couple of extra $ for each pair to have them matched.

If the above is available please consider me interested in at least 12 matched pairs.

I think your talking about FQA12P20 and FQA19N20 in TO-247 or TO3P ??? Or what?
Matched to 0.01V? 0.02V? At what current? Or What?
N-N, P-P? Or what?
Or?
I'm interested. I'ld like some triplets for a couple F4s and BA type outputs and some quads for smaller F4s or F5s w/dual outputs??? Matched to .01V would be real good.
I guess I might be say'in I'm good for 1-2 dozen pairs total :D I would have no trouble firming up my commitment when we know real details and $$$...
Thanks Buzzforb :D

I have a 100 pairs setup to ship soon. I should be able to handle the request here and any that are not met can be filled by Tea Bag. Price is looking like 6$to pair unless the matching is better than normal. Larger gets don't seem to yield as well as smaller version, IMO. Ill will let everyone know when I test for authenticity. I had planned to matches at about 24V and .600A. If there is a preferences e for a differently range I can work it out. Hopefully matches will to within .01V, we will see.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have a 100 pairs setup to ship soon. I should be able to handle the request here and any that are not met can be filled by Tea Bag. Price is looking like 6$to pair unless the matching is better than normal. Larger gets don't seem to yield as well as smaller version, IMO. Ill will let everyone know when I test for authenticity. I had planned to matches at about 24V and .600A. If there is a preferences e for a differently range I can work it out. Hopefully matches will to within .01V, we will see.

Buzz, not sure if it matters, but reading through the F5T guide again, looks like 30-32v may be a starting point for V1-V2 builders.
Up to 1A each Fet for V1, with Diodes on V2-V3, looking to shoot lower initial bias, and then ramp up from there when leaving class A.

Not that this is any good advice, and I may not be getting all the facts strait. I am considering 30v @ 1A at this point, some middle of the road figure to VGS test.

I think this thread should be moved to GB area!:spin:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.