F5 Turbo Builders Thread

Hi,:D
Here's a pic of my test set up ,I reconnected the thermistors and put the 3020 back on and the bias changed a little, got some matched pairs on the way 3 weeks,ugh!!!!!BUT it sounds good seems to be improving with time ,I'm listening to pandora,streams down,384,lol.I can't really tell a bunch of difference,
AudioSan that will be the BEAST ,lol!:superman:
Regards,
NS:drink:

Attachments

• F5TURBO V2  pic.jpg
    F5TURBO V2 pic.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 452
I might be unfairly stating something, sinse this is a turbo thread. I don't think .5F is to much but it's really like this. They are 25V caps in a +-19V supply hanging on 2 500VA xfrm's. They are supplying 3.3A continuous to 3 pair of comp followers intended to drive 2.5ohm nominal speakers :)
Just the basic requirement ;)

I might be unfairly stating something, sinse this is a turbo thread. I don't think .5F is to much but it's really like this. They are 25V caps in a +-19V supply hanging on 2 500VA xfrm's. They are supplying 3.3A continuous to 3 pair of comp followers intended to drive 2.5ohm nominal speakers :)
Just the basic requirement ;)

I tend to agree. :D

After all its only about 90J of energy storage. Low voltage means more caps for energy storage. After all BAT likes to tout their BATPack having 1100J of energy.