F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Why did you cut the boards , the sad part is , when toe asked me to accept boards for testing , i passed on them , feeling i would not have had the time to do them right away ...

Little did i know ...... :(

i said the same thing. but he insisted:D the reason for cutting them is heat.
in this manner, i can get the heat spread more even across the 2x 10.080" heatsinks. so they can handle the 250W dissipation:) pr ch.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
How about these? Got them in yesterday afternoon!

I've got 3 people signed up to build them to make sure they work perfectly but don't know how long they'll take. However if a lot of people want boardsets and are willing to take them "as is" then we could probably let a few more go.

If there turns out to be something wrong with the boards, you would have to either mod them, or order replacement boards which we could supply at a reasonable cost plus shipping. Of course since there are 3 board types, the gain board which can be snapped in half, and a P channel output bd. and an N ch. one, it's unlikely that more then one would be bad..

We're planning to sell the boards as a set - one 2ch gain stage bd. and 2 N ch output bds and 2 p ch output bds.

Anyway- enjoy the view!

Mark

We recommend waiting!

Attachments

• F-5t boards.jpg
    F-5t boards.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
How about these? Got them in yesterday afternoon!

I've got 3 people signed up to build them to make sure they work perfectly but don't know how long they'll take. However if a lot of people want boardsets and are willing to take them "as is" then we could probably let a few more go.

If there turns out to be something wrong with the boards, you would have to either mod them, or order replacement boards which we could supply at a reasonable cost plus shipping. Of course since there are 3 board types, the gain board which can be snapped in half, and a P channel output bd. and an N ch. one, it's unlikely that more then one would be bad..

We're planning to sell the boards as a set - one 2ch gain stage bd. and 2 N ch output bds and 2 p ch output bds.

Anyway- enjoy the view!

Mark

We recommend waiting!

Very nice looking "Christmas like" boards. I like Red and Green.

Great job!

Rush

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.