F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone
here is mine pcb for V1
its so simple and clear but need some tweak ı think,ı will so
ı'll appreciate ıf someone will comment
keep in touch to f5 tuRBO

Attachments

• f5 T V1.jpg
    f5 T V1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 715
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Jacco,

Obviously there are 'many ways to skin a cat'.
More experienced builders like yourself will most likely utilise there own interpretation of the PSU and probably even lay out the boards yourselves.

What I've attempted to do is try and keep as true to Papa's schematics but allow for some additional options that have been requested.

Regards

Andy

read the pdf ?

Me still have my own cerebellum.

A +40in2 power supply board is expensive.
Pap's example is interesting only for the 25mm diameter x 50mm high Panasonic TS-UP 10,000uF/50V.
If the idea is to make the board more general, more efficient would be to go for 8 electrolytics and 35 to 40mm footprint.

Example :
P-A's power supply board, can hold 448,000uF total (8 x 56,000uF) , both in TS-HA (35V) or T-UP (50V).
Few inches longer than your board, but has more gadgets, e.g. dual rectifier bridges (good thing me have huge number of stinkin diodes :clown: )

Same story as with the 7 Panasonic 0R47, cost $1.75 per batch (if bought 50 minimum)
A single chassis-mount Bourns PWR221T or Vishay LTO-30 costs a buck more, the 3in2 saved on a board does more than $1.

Attachments

• PerPS.jpg
    PerPS.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.