F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here you go all checked..i think :)

Some minor changes as well with placing of thermistors.

This layout can easily me stretched both ways to optimize for your case size and distribute heat dissipation...but don't go to close to the edges!,
as is its 36mm x 221mm

Going to keep working on the rectangular lateral transistors version....just fold both ends of this one down...!.

Of course one might argue that the advantage of central input ( and hence only one PCB design times 2 ) is outweighed by the fact that input is not as far away from Trafo as possible....something to consider.

If the design was to mimic NP layout...input at the very end we would need left and right PCBs.

From my experience with PD pcbs F5 is dead silent and this is really a non-issue here.

Attachments

• V2 PCB Final.jpg
    V2 PCB Final.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 1,672
Course is fine just a bit shorther tracks could shift R11 a bit like you did for R12
and R12 to other side of thermistor let you pick up voltagge from the mosfet is bolted 2.

But I am just being fussy get yourself a well deserwed pint
etch one proto and sleep over it

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Course is fine just a bit shorther tracks could shift R11 a bit like you did for R12
and R12 to other side of thermistor let you pick up voltagge from the mosfet is bolted 2.

But I am just being fussy get yourself a well deserwed pint
etch one proto and sleep over it

OK, How's this

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Be sure and ask for Papa's blessing, silk screen diy clone pass design on board, plus we don't mind if you make money. this is a hobby not a profession . Mr Pass(AKA Papa) is very generous with his Ideas and help. We would like to keep it that way.

Old guy in SC, Elwood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.