F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
F5 Turbo V2 PCbs

Hi,
received PCbs for F5 Turbo V2.Pcb layout by my friend and Diy audio member Omishra. Boards are big,thick and heavy.We are building a dual mono with two Power supply filter and a rectifier,few pics

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Regards,
Sachin

26 2 cross spokes front, double butted rustless sanded down, bound soldered crosses.
32 rear with 2 non and 3 cross drive, double butted none drive / butted drive side, sanded/bound and soldered laced onto shallow Mavic tubular fit rims.
Rims and hubs in polished alloy.
Pity that they don't make Wolber tubs any more.
Almost crash proof!
Very nice circuit boards btw.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I'm thinkin' 2 cross on the front, because my 1970's Raleigh Professional had that, then 3x on the driveside rear, and 2x on the other.

The question is whether to use my XTR front hub I have in a drawer with centerlock disc or not.

I like discs after I heard what it would cost to rebuild my Mavic Kysriums now that the sidewalls have worn down.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.