F5 Turbo Circuit Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nope it's already built 6 of them for a active 3 way,and working fine,,,,,,driving a F5c board. well,I like the double outputs,nice bass enhancement,I tried higher rails on the F5c ,but decided 32 vdc was a good choice,my sinks are small and fan cooled running at 45C at .3ma, Plenty of sound,I read a chart says us old farts don't need all the db's ie spl's we use to ,the amp and preamp sound good ,I would like to get the BA going maybe 3or 4 fets per side ,for low bass in a active 3 way,going to try that first,not enought bass,4way and a sub,I will have to built 2 more F5 T's,lol
Happy Listening,
NS

yes,I did and 220 on r7..........I am water cooling the fets ,almost done with the system,my heatsinks are small and can't take the heat,lol and it's hot already here in TEXAS,LOL>
but soon ,I hope they will run at 45 c or so constantly,I will find out soon,they will be thermostatically controlled,

here it is:)

Attachments

• DSC00359.JPG
    DSC00359.JPG
    659.3 KB · Views: 442
<<<<<<WOW>>>>>>

here it is:)
Now that's a amp,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

How about sending that to me my birthday was in april,lol.:D:D:D:D
Sounds like it's running good too,temp and bias wise,
How does it sound ?
Nice heatsinks from where ?
Cheers,
NS:hypno2:
bout time to go sleep,,,,,4 in the morning and all is quiet,now that I turned it off,lol.:)
Go Sleep with Cher,running in my head,dang that girl got pipes!!!!!!!!

it is one pr ch. it have been in use for a long time no. and the dont get very hot.
most F5's get build with smaler transformers then this ones. it is 50% more powerfull transformers then the original F5:)
and i will say that the differnce from 450VA to 600VA is big:) and needed when i go from +/-24V to +/-32V with same bias:) (i hope)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.