aleph 1.2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd September 2003, 09:05 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to mrgreg2u
Exclamation aleph 1.2

hi everybody- it's been a long while. has anybody finished an aleph 1.2 yet? i see there are a couple of people interested but haven't seen any pics. anybody got some pics? i finnally got my chasis's back from the hack (not meant to be nice) one case is done but not to my standards. it took me six hours to build the second one. i don't know why he took eight months to build one? but anyway i would like to attach some pics of my creations so far but i don't know how. these suckka's are BIG!! freudian's will be proud!! anyway if anybody could help me attach pics i would be happy to snap away!! thanks for you time!
Old 22nd September 2003, 09:27 PM   #2
Netlist is offline Netlist  Belgium
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

We do almost anything to see pictures of finished Aleph's.
This post (and thread) will surely help you out:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...300#post220300

/Hugo

Hide this!Advertise here!