pass labs x2-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Miguel,
Background noise at low volume can come from anywhere, such as your amplifier, source and from your preamp to. Did you check your amp without preamp?

Resistor's with 3k3 rated in 3 watt (R101,R102,R301,R302) serve as the loads for the transistors, it is normal if they little heat.:D...

hOLA SABES SI TU PREVIO TIENE SOPLIDO DE FONDO EL OTRO PREVIO QUE TENGO YO UN USHER NO TIENE NADA.
UN SALUDO MIGUEL

Hola Miguel,

El Aleph L no tiene ningún soplido (Tampoco ninguno de los de Pass HUM que tengo tiene ruido), es muy raro que el tuyo si está en buenas condiciones lo tenga, estaría bien revisarlo (Si por privado me dices donde estás te puedo recomendar a alguien).

Hi Miguel,

The Aleph L hasn't any noise (like all of my DIY Pass preamps), if the unit is in good condition, it is very strange that your unit does emit a noise. It would be a good idea to revise the preamp.

Regards

PM Me with your D-tails !

Hola Miguel,

(Si por privado me dices donde estás te puedo recomendar a alguien).

Hi Miguel,

The Aleph L hasn't any noise (like all of my DIY Pass preamps), if the unit is in good condition, it is very strange that your unit does emit a noise. It would be a good idea to revise the preamp.

Regards

If you send me a Private mail telling me where you are (located) perhaps I can recommend someone (to help you out).

Regards, Saludos,

José

Audiofanatic :)

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Miguel !

I do not think you will have a chance to get a new or a clone board.

Why do you not solder with some wire new connections for the two 3k6!

But be aware that the IRF 610 also could be damaged, look at the service manual for the sourounding components and check all voltages according the service manual.

:) only chance maybe to ask Mr. Pass directly, look for his email on the First Watt page.

Last edited:
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
For Nelson Pass
I wonder if you could get the X2-1 PBC as resistors 3.3k3W PBC Burned me know if it's not a problem or is so
for hours of use, if not would have got way to update it.
Thanks, Miguel

I'm sorry to tell you that we no longer have that board in stock. Fabricating
a one-off would cost too much, so I suggest that you simply confirm that the
existing board still has a connection, and if not, make one.

:cool:

Problem with amp

Hi Miguel, mr. Pass and others.

I offered Miguel to help him with his amp (via PM).

Miguel I know (more or less) what the problem is with your amp.
I want to help you with this amp and am willing to do this for free !
So if you come to Holland or send the pre to me, I'll fix it for you and send it back to you.
The pictures of your PCB shows that your PCB is not damage in such a way that it can not be fixed. I've done this before and I'm willing to help you.
Let me know if you are interested and want to accept my offer and consider it done!

Send me a Private mail or post your reply on the forum, both are OK with me.
Porfavor remite por e-mail privado o via el forum te ayudare gratis!

Atentamente,
Sincerely,

José

Audiofanatic ;)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.